Ms December 2012 Ania Lennie

One morning when I woke up I had the wonderful surprise to learn that I was Miss December and this thanks to friends who voted for me. With embrassement  I did a request for help to friends to realize my dream to be on the calendar. I am truly touched by this impulse so generous and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I also thank all those who voted for me last month, kisses to all of you ,I adore you.

 CWS family is very important to me, you are all so wonderful and full of generosity. You are always available and with a smile. I never sensed that I was disturbing . The month of December is special for me because it is the month of my birthday  besides being  also the month of hollidays. Having kept a child's heart I chose a dress surrounded with teddy bears who hold gifts and decorated with christmas balls. I had great fun doing this picture and I hope that you enjoy it as much as me. I wish you all  a very happy holiday season, full of love and gifts surrounded by those you love. I love you kisses

Ania xxxxxx

-------------------------------------